The Kentucky Pilots Association is a not-for-profit association of people interested in aviation. Our home base is Sanuels Field (KBRY) near Bardstown, Kentucky.
Our primary objectives are:
- Promote and improve aviation safety.
- Educate youth about flying and develop opportunities for youth to learn to fly.
- Improve the Bardstown airport and develop a robust aviation community there. Provide and host aviation education and proficiency improvement activities.
- Promote a community of aviation enthusiasts based in central Kentucky which shares information and hosts activities to promote aviation.
- Provide a social environment and fellowship for aviators and those interested in aviation.
- Represent the airports and aviators in central Kentucky.
We have a Board of Directors and officers elected from our membership.
Membership in our association can be:
- Pilot members who are licensed as a student, private, commercial, or ATP with current dues status.
- Youth members who are sponsored by any member in good standing.
- Associate members who are non-pilots that are admitted after application and approved by pilot members in good standing.
We have three standing committees to further our objectives:
- Safety and Proficiency
- Airport Improvement
341 total views, 1 views today